Integrated Molecular Profiling
- NeoZenome tumor and/or liquid biopsy Onco-profiling: WES and RNA sequence (RNA seq.) of patient tumor or plasma samples analysis and generation of actionable patient treatment reports for tailored targeted and/or immune therapeutic options.
- NeoZenome comprehensive tumor/liquid biopsy Oncoprofiling: WES, RNA seq, and proteomics analysis and generate actionable data patient treatment reports for targeted and/or immune therapeutic options.
- NeoZenome comprehensive biomarker Oncoprofiling: WES, RNA seq, proteomics, and metabolomics analysis and generate actionable biomarkers discovery for tailored targeted and/or immune therapeutic options.
- NeoZenome patient stratification platform: WES, RNA seq, and proteomics analysis and stratify patients based on the predictive (sensitive or resistance) biomarkers using our proprietary AI coupled with knowledge database.
- NeoZenome follow-up therapeutic response services: We follow patient therapeutic response by re-sequencing from patient blood sample using WES, RNA seq. and tailored targeted and/or immune therapeutic options.
Firstly, NeoZenome tests the effect of variant of unknown clinical significance (VUS) on growth (2D and 3D), migration ability, and sensitivity to predicted drug or drug combinations using preclinical in vitro and in vivo models. Secondly, NeoZenome engrafts patient tumor into mice and generate patient derived xenografts (PDXs) to model patient cancer progression. Additionally, it tests the effect of predicted drug combinations using PDX model.
NeoZenome’s Pathological Services focuses on FISH, IHC, In situ hybridization to validate fusion etc,. The set of Pathological Services covered are:
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In situ hybridization (ISH)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Sanger Sequencing